This trail follow part of the Murchison Rail Trail which was opened in 2015. Plans to extend the rail trail into Campaspe Shire are currently awaiting funding approval.
- Meteorite Park is dedicated to a meteorite that fell over Murchison on September 28, 1969.
- Christ Church Murchison .Built in 1884. In 1930, the former Dargalong church was relocated to its present site adjacent to Christ Church, to serve as a Sunday school and meeting hall. beautiful stained glass windows in church???
- Stuart Murray Canal carries water by gravity from the Goulburn Weir to Murchison and on to the Waranga Basin a distance of 38km.
- Doctors Swamp: A 200 hectare red gum swamp near Murchison. The wetland is considered to be one of the most intact red gum swamps in Victoria and supports a diverse range of native wetland plants and provides important habitat for waterbirds. you may be lucky enough to spot the endangered grey-crowned babbler who has a distinctive “ya-hoo” call. see interpretive panel.
- Murchison Primary School. Although established in 1859, State School 1126 was opened at this site in 1906
- Uniting Church. The Presbyterian Church opened on 14 April