Working remotely at home is not an easy gig for some.
Working Remote – COVID 19 Principles
- You are not ‘working from home”, you are “at you home, during a crisis, trying to work”.
- Your personal physical, mental, and emotional health is far more important than anything else right now.
- You should not try to compensate for lost productivity by working longer hours.
- You should be kind to yourself and not judge how you are coping based on how you see others coping
- You will be kind to others and not judge how they are coping based on how you are coping.
- Your team’s success will not be measured the same way it was when things were normal.
Taken from Campaspe PCP newsletter, source not quoted