There is going to be a meeting on the 1st Aug at the clubhouse. 7.30pm. We would like to see as many of you as possible to help decide the future of our struggling club. If you have any suggestions/ideas, we want to hear them.
One suggestion has been made and that is to keep one 9 open, and keep going as a “club” , pay our memberships and so keep our handicaps.
(Source: Murchison Golf Club Facebook page)
For more information contact 5826 2473